The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: CF Hoods and CF Trunks

Based on request we made cf oem hoods and cf trunks. They are finally ready. Grade A carbon fiber, UV Gel and clearcoat. We put these items through several heat cycles. For references please check our sponsored threads on dsm tuners. We have made plenty of parts for the DSM-ers. We also did some test fitments on a member's galant.
$510 shipped on the hood and $495 shipped on the trunk. We take paypal payments only:
[email protected]
PLease directy all the questions to that email.
Thank you

pic1

pic 2

pic 3

pic 4

pic 5

pic 6

pic 7

pic 8

pic 9

pic 10

pic 11

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunoboy

ditto ^^^^ will get back to you when funding for one comes in

yea if i end up keeping car i will want both !!!!!!!please say you'll be making more?????

What are the weight savings on these vs. stock? Or just what do each of these pieces weigh?

cOmpressor

As stated before around 50lbs saved over stock if both CF parts are used.

Quoting mikekremer:
was this a limited run or will you be able to make them in the future?

Depending on how this sale goes I might be able to make them in the future.

THanks

TylerAdamson

How many hoods/trunks do you have ready to ship out as of right now?

tsiboy

^ i think they are being made as they are ordered. so they will only be limited to the number that they sell

Quoting TylerAdamson:
How many hoods/trunks do you have ready to ship out as of right now?

We make them on order. Projected materials and time is for 16-17.

TylerAdamson

Quoting tsiboy:
^ i think they are being made as they are ordered. so they will only be limited to the number that they sell

Oh ok, the way I was reading is was that they had made so many and once those were sold there wouldn't be anymore produced unless the demand was great enough.

There always seems to be so much talk and no follow through on stuff like this. Questions like how many do you have ready to ship should be asked in PM imo. either way the next $510 i get is surley going twords a hood to get my "starting to rust" hood OFF!

Nice work, once money comes in I'll be sure to put my order in. Hoping that yr end numbers aren't too bad with the crappy market we're in

steve

OK this is the Classifieds, please keep commentary out of here. If there is something that relates to these hoods that is important for buyer/seller that is fine. Everyone has good intentions, I don't need everyone who plans on buying one when they have money, to post about it now. Thanks.

Are you still selling the CF Hoods? I have sent you a number of PM's & emails but got no response. I would really like to buy a hood please get back to me.

Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts