The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Head Porting Services NEW DEAL!!!

Starting to set up package deals. You can also just order individual parts from me or just have me port your head. Its totally up to you. All of these prices are for 4g63's.

Mitsu Valve packages

E-LOY Performance stainless valves
1mm over intake valves
.5mm over exhaust valves
1 set=16 valves 232.00

Super Tech Valves
1mm over intake valves
1mm over exhaust valves which are inconel(can take very high heat)
1 set=16 valves 332.00

Bronze valve guides=set of 16 72.00or4.50 each
Set of 16 valves seals=23.00
set of 32 valve locks=25.00

Super Tech single valve springs=145.00
Super Tech single valve springs with Ti retainers=335.00
Super Tech dual valve springs with spring seats and Ti retainers=415.00

Machine work is as follows, all done by Class One Performance Engines by Terry Thomas

R&R Guides and hone to ID size=88.00

Valve Job-Radius cut seats,2 angle valves as needed, mill deck surface and chamfer chamber's, finish cleaned and assembled, springs installed, seals installed, tips of valves cut to remain in specs=250.00

Line hone cam Journal's-varies by the head=75.00-100.00

All this work can be done or you can pick and choose what you want done. My porting work is 600.00. If you are going to send me your own parts they have to be quality parts and in good shape. PM me with any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Do you have flow #'s? The porting looks great, and not trying to discredit! But if you had #'s I am pretty sure I am interested.

CO VR4

I could shave in those polished ports /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mill the head, three angle valve job, ream the guides after I install them, and fully assembled.

Also would be interested. Looks amazing, do you flow bench test them at completion?

I have flowed several heads after I have ported them, and all have been very close to one another. To match each port exactly would take forever and would cost quite a bit more. I can however do it if you would like. The cost would be 25.00 to 30.00 dollars an hour and I have no idea of how long it would take, because if I take a little to much out of one then I would have to go take that much more out of the other ports and if on the last port I take to much out I would have to go back and fix the other ones. All in all it really isn't that critical to have each port an exact match. If they are +or- 1 to 2 % I am happy with that. I have had no complaints yet.

OldHairyBastard

I gave him a set of Toyota heads and an intake to do. I will post pics when it is completed but I told him no hurry so it might not be for a little while.

Doug

OldHairyBastard

He has already started on one head and brought it over yesterday. It looks really good. If anyone is out there and needs a P&P he is your man to take it to. He is a stand up guy and you will have no issues with BS. What he tells you is what it is and he is ready to work!!!!

Quote:
I have flowed several heads after I have ported them, and all have been very close to one another.

what kind of numbers are you getting?

Don't bother asking. There was a HUGE discussion about this. Just search, and you will see you asked a worthless question. Not being a dick either, sorry if it sounds that way!

just found the thread. i got a good laugh thanks.

whats the setup the head in those pictures is going on? has it run yet? what kind of power/et? anyspecifics other than 'its shiney' ?

Last edited by a moderator:

42R, 2.3, air to water IC, Driven Innovation intake manifold, No numbers yet maybe in the next two weeks.

Quote:
Also would be interested. Looks amazing, do you flow bench test them at completion?

Yes I do.

Hertz can you make this a sticky so it doesn't get deleted every month. Thanks buddy

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts