The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: AMG Galant steering wheel

Wilfongtsi

So after years of collecting parts, I've decided that I will probably never get to finish my Galant, to many other projects and just life in general, so I will be posting some jdm and rare parts, it's been a while since I was on here so I'm not sure what any of it may be worth these days, but I will start with this AMG Galant steering wheel, I have probably had this for at least 16 years, I wake up super early for work and of course I jump on eBay and look around and this popped up, so since they will probably want a price in the listing how's $700 obo?

Eztoril

Nice steering wheel. Do you have jdm fogs by any chance? Thanks

Wilfongtsi

I did have a set or 2 at one time, let me see if I can find them.

Eztoril

PM me if you find them. I have the bumper and need the fogs. Thanks.

Wilfongtsi

No AMG grille, but what does the Elantra grille look like? And maybe not AMG specific, but I have Amber corner lights, and I do have a couple jdm grilles with the 4wd badge.

fuel

He might be meaning the Eterna grille.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned