The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: FEELER Houston area 1991 and 1992 going to salvage

creeping_death

Looking to liquidate my Galant hoard. I have accumulated quite a bit and it'll be a bit to list. Looking to see if anyone in the area is in the market. I have a 1991 decent chassis and a 1992 with stage 4 cancer I plan on sending them to salvage once a few items are removed. Mainly need the cars gone due to space issues but will entertain offers on other stuff or if you're feeling froggy the whole lot. Again my main interest is seeing if anyone local needs anything off the cars before they go to the crusher, parts wise we can talk about. I just don't want to go full parts for sale thread yet.

jmorri15

Hey Man

I got furloughed and it has given me time to try and figure out what is wrong with the cooling system on my car, looks like I have a pair of bad resistors, a bad fan and a bad relay. Do you have any parts off those old cars that might help me?

Thank you

creeping_death

Not looking to ship parts off the cars guys sorry.

Amanthius no problem. Feel free to take the entire car(s) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

maroonmetallic

Pull the plastic "doglegs" before you scrap them. They tend to fall off and are worth the few minutes to take off.

-Shawn

GSX_TC

You got a good working transmission in any of the two cars?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts