The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FREE: Bumper, AC & Fan parts [GONE]

mooserage

Staff member
Have some free parts:

Picked up! -AC Parts, see picture, only item not pictured is the compressor bracket
Note: AC has not worked on the car for about 8 years, was disconnected due to a bad compressor bearing, most AC parts had good seals and a little oil when pulled

Gone! -OEM fan with broken shroud, motor and resistor worked great despite broken shroud

Picked up! -Summit White USDM front bumper in rough shape (some scrapes and cracks on the bottom), but didn't sag and has straight slats still. Has the core cut to fit the ETS FMIC.

Gone! -OEM intake manifold and bracket. One broken bolt in the throttle cable mounts.

Everything is free picked up or plus the cost of shipping. If no interest I will recycle these parts when I get to it.

Thank you.

Last edited:

turbofonz

I'd take the condenser and compressor + lines. Figure out the shipping costs.

WaRrIoRs16

I'd like the front bumper but not enough to drive down to Seattle just for it. I'll be passing through Feb 21st if you manage to hang on to it until then.

slugsgomoo

in the off chance that it's not already gone, can you weigh the a/c bits that live under the dash? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

mooserage

Staff member
Underdash core is 5lbs 2oz. I didn't have the plastic on it since that is still in the car.

Some parts still around as I haven't made it to a recycler. Front bumper is currently pending pickup.

jmorri15

Hey Man

I got furloughed and it has given me time to try and figure out what is wrong with the cooling system on my car, looks like I have a pair of bad resistors, a bad fan and a bad relay. If I could get your fan and any other parts of the cooling electronics you might have that would put me on the right track. Let me know how much shipping would be and I'll send it over.

Thank you

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts