The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '91 Gvr4 Partout (560/2000) NB *Updated May 10th 2022

galant412

How much for the front fenders shipped to 49685?

thomcasey

I will take the front hood hinges and hood bumper set. Sending paypal now.

Zee

Indeed complete engine harness.. If its available msg or email [email protected] with price shipped to 11729

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Hey Pot, hope all is well.

Do you have the long main center heat shield above the propeller shaft and exhaust?

Thanks.

kerry92gvr4

Do you by chance have a timing belt side mount, the power steering hose from rack up to the Reservoir and the Reservoir itself .

Wizardawd

Need cable release handle assembly for the truck and fuel door, center vent, a to b pillar trim drivers side, passenger dogleg.

Wiz

Nabeel

Pls let me know if you have the front/rear window tirms, roof tirms(the two long terms on both sides) also I am looking for Taillight backing plate, the rubber around the sunroof glass, Gauge cluster trim surround.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts