The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: OEM Radio/Cassette player/EQ

GTX

OEM Radio/Cassette player/EQ.
Was working fine when pulled.
$60. Shipping not included.
Note: shipping from Toronto, ON.

Cheers
A.

Last edited:

fuel

I'm interested - I'm actually local in Toronto.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
If not, I believe I have one like that. May be amber lights (1g) but I think it's green. Cassette player sticks when ejecting but everything works otherwise.

PM if interested.

Does cassette play? Most important..Stick when ejecting? Exactly? What else ? And how much? Do you have pictures

Gvr4-330

Just curious. Are all the VR-4 radios plug and play, even if the car came stock with the base radio?

Answering my own question - The only radio that's not plug-and-play is the CD player combo from the 91 VR4. That one requires an amp in the trunk.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned