The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Tial QRJ BOV for EVO X

Jon

Staff member
I purchased the BOV from WTF in January for my EVO X so it has the correct 1.5 psi spring in it and comes with the correct 34mm hose adapters so it replaces your stock BOV easily. I just decided to go back to the stock BOV. There is nothing wrong with this BOV and it definitely works better than the stock one.

Everything is included:
- QRJ valve
- Banjo fitting
- 2 34mm hose adapters
- correct 1.5 psi spring
- Original packaging

More information here:
click

New, the valve costs $266.82 from WTF plus $18.50 for shipping. So $285.32 total. I used this valve about 10 to 15 miles so it is like new.

$220

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts