The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Front Seat Belt Buckles, Keyless Entry/Alarm Systems

Gvr4-330

I know most people aren't familiar with my username, but I've been on the forum for a long time. Unfortunately, in the past years, my car has been neglected, and I've acquired too much stuff for it, so it's time to get rid of stuff I'll never get around to using. This post will be updated as I unearth parts from my incomplete project.

I have two front seat belt buckles. I'll say $25+shipping to get a number out there, but definitely make me an offer!

I have an alarm system from when I was obsessed with VW-style flip keys. The keys come with little Mitsubishi logos and key blanks that are compatible with our cars. Never installed. Asking $40+shipping.

I have a keyless remote entry system which comes with Audi-style flip keys. This was installed in my car, and recently removed. The rubber coating on one of keyfobs has become sticky with age. The other is unused. Keyblanks are also included. Asking $20+shipping.

Last edited:

Gvr4-330

Keyless/Alarm system sold. Still have the seatbelt buckles.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts