The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo 8/9 Brembo brakes- SOLD

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
A set of front Brembo calipers with the brackets to mount them to a 1g or 2g. The calipers have some brake fluid damage, and are dirty, but should be fully functional. I only have one set of the clip and pins to hold the pads. No pads.

$350 shipped with the brackets and bolts.

I have a set of Evo rotors I will also include if the buyer wants them. Shipping will go up as they are heavy mothers.

Last edited:
Interested in a trade and cash? I have a set of 99 GSX DP Calipers with brackets and pads(akebono). Bought them new from Rockauto a few years ago, used them for 50 miles and put that car on stands. Never gonna use them, so I figured I'd ask. If you're not interested I understand that too, and GLWS.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I would be, but I have a set of those already, and recently acquired a set of the outlander brackets and calipers too. Plus I have a set of extra GVR4 calipers. I'm swimming in calipers!

I hear ya, I have several sets of SP calipers that are dumpster bound. GLWS man.

thomcasey

How hard is it to get the pins? I see the pads can be had with the other hardware. Also, these require the Mustang Rotors or do the EVO rotors work?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Rock Auto has hardware kits, I just never got around to getting them.

I forgot to mention, it will cost extra shipping, but I have a set of evo rotors I would throw in for no cost. They look ok, and I don't think they need cutting (but I have not done a runout or thickness variation check on them).

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Bumpity bump. Open to reasonable /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif offers.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts