The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Eterna Zr4 Monte Carlo Grille

Hai... I Have Eterna Zr4 Monte Carlo Grille.. $300... It Come With Badge And 4wd Emblem.. Sorry I Have Problem With Photobucket.. So I Cannot Upload Picture.. Just Whatsapp Me +60124862394... Thanks

thomcasey

Stop using photobucket. This site has perfectly good image hosting.

fuel

Quoting 988:
Hai... I Have Eterna Zr4 Monte Carlo Grille.. $300... It Come With Badge And 4wd Emblem.. Sorry I Have Problem With Photobucket.. So I Cannot Upload Picture.. Just Whatsapp Me +60124862394... Thanks

Is it an Eterna ZR-4 grill (three horizontal slats) or a Galant VR-4 Monte Carlo grill (same as regular facelift JDM Galant VR-4)?

There was never such a model as the Monte Carlo Eterna ZR-4. The Monte Carlo was only ever a Galant VR-4.

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Quoting thomcasey:
Stop using photobucket. This site has perfectly good image hosting.

Exactly. No reason not to upload photos here unless you want them to disappear like Photobucket stuff will - because you can delete the photos there. Here, the photos will stay in the photo lineup, even if you don't link to them anymore; ie delete a post. It is better for the seller and buyer to post pictures here so there is photo backup evidence of parts being in "proper" condition or "So noted/issues" should there be a claim with shipping companies.

Click on the {upload Image to Post} button that is there, in the middle of the screen just below any post entry window.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts