The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Performance Partout: 92 Eclipse GSX - modified w/ nice parts - NJ

NateCrisman

Parting out a 1992 Eclipse GSX 5speed with a lot of nice modifications. Figured I'd give GVR4 guys first crack at it before I actually disassemble it and go through the normal inventory process:

The car is currently running/driving, and I got lisc plates for it and have driven it a couple times. Engine runs great, trans shifts great, and the only issues I can find so far are cosmetic (and the seat belts aren't working). And the tune is garbage...but "whatevs". turbo makes 20psi at like 3100rpm!

I have two cars that I need to finish parting out before I move onto this one, so I figured Id drive it around and confirm condition of all parts prior to tearing it down. The plan is to start disassembly of this car most likely in about 4 weeks at the end of April (going on spring break VACA from April 14 to 23). likely to start disassembly the 24th.

AS ALWAYS: DO NOT PM ME HERE
Please contact me by email: [email protected] or TXT 862 -251 - 2571 or Facebook: www.facebook.com/performancepartout/

IMG_5043-XL.jpg

IMG_5062-XL.jpg

IMG_5046-XL.jpg

IMG_5063-XL.jpg

IMG_5065-XL.jpg

IMG_5064-XL.jpg

IMG_5051-XL.jpg

IMG_5050-XL.jpg

IMG_5047-XL.jpg

IMG_5059-XL.jpg

Last edited:

NateCrisman

Aftermarket modifications -

Available:
650 - MHI Evo3 16g turbo, FP exhaust manifold, Punishment 02 housing, Tial 38mm external gate.
250 - 3" exhaust system, downpipe to muffler, has high flow cat
300 - 272* cams (seller said HKS...I haven't checked yet. if they are "lesser brand"..price drops)
200 - AEM adjustable cam gears - pair
175 - STM external oil cooler kit w/ 90 OFH for 6bolt
40 - 14" slim rad fan puller style
25 - J pipe for 16G
450 - BJ's sheetmetal intake manifold
195 - Valve cover (shaved & powder coated) w/ catch can and AN hoses
125 - 720cc fuel injectors
125 - Aeromotive FPR w/ gauge, rail -6 adapter, hoses
80 - billet fuel filter, adapter to stock feed line, fuel rail -6 adapter, -6 hose
50 - walbro 255hp
320 - Set of three AEM electronic gauges (Boost, Oil press, Water temp)
20 - Shifter base mounting bushings
20 - Driveshaft mounting bushings
100 - Ingalls upper rear control arms - adjustable for camber
295 - 16x7 5lug wheels w/ good tires (pickup only)
100 - ACT 2600 clutch kit (pp, disk, tob)
120 - Fidanza aluminum flywheel

Sold: (Or keeping to build my yellow 1G)
Aluminum radiator, catch can, SS hoses, water pipe, rad neck
FMIC kit w/ BOV
4" intake pipe
Innovate LC1 wideband
DSMlink V3 full ECU & SD kit

NateCrisman

Stock Parts

Available:
700 - 6bolt long block engine....oil pan to cyl head. Includes all timing belt components. Will include stock cams/gears. Runs nice, no smoke. compression test TBD.
450 - AWD trans - 23spline - shifts great, confirmed no issues. Not sure if it's rebuilt or just a good shape original, but nice shifting trans are getting RARE
400 - 4bolt rear end set - Diff, Axles, Cups,
85 - black top cam angle sensor
95 - ABS delete kit
100 - fuel tank
75 - fuel pump sending unit
75 - front 5lug hubs
55 - rear 5lug hubs

Pretty much entire car is for sale..but Im not going to list out all the DSM specific items that GVR4 guys don't look for...pretty much all if it is available on my website anyway and in stock.

Sold:
rear brake calipers (I need a set for my own car)
Engine wiring harness (again...keeping)

NateCrisman

Partout Starts on Monday April 3. I'm moving this one up in the schedule. Items will go up on website every night this week as the car comes apart.

anyone that's been "looking at" or calling dibs on items off this car, please contact me again this weekend/week to set up the deal

862 251 2571 TXT prefer

[email protected]

Hit me up on Facebook.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts