The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: CM dual tip SS catback & test pipe

NateCrisman

Iv got the CM stainless catback exhaust for GVR4 along with a SS test pipe that came off my VR4 #418/2000 recently. Would like to see it go to a good home. nice condition, no corrosion (full stainless). It's the dual tip muffler. I swapped it out for a "fart can" exhaust when I put the 16g on my car due to downpipe style (long story)

$350 picked up in Blairstown, NJ

sorry the pics kinda suck...it was raining the day I cleaned out the garage and got it outside to take a few quick pics.

P1170338.jpg

P1170339.jpg

P1170340.jpg

P1170341.jpg

Last edited:

NateCrisman

yeah, it's a nice exhaust and it fits perfect with USDM bumpers. I put the JDM-yo ricer rear bumper on my car when I wrapped it (to match the front.."whatever")....and the CM exhaust was too long...tips stuck out like 6". I had meant to shorten it to fit, but never got around to it. Then I took the FP turbo setup with V-band downpipe off and put a 16g/stock o2 housing on the car, with a normal downpipe I had kicking around. Ends up that downpipe was shorter than normal, and the mating catback w/ 5" fart can only fit together. Figured If I have to chop up an exhaust to make it fit right with the ricer rear bumper cover, might as well chop up a matching rice-boy exhaust instead of the nice SS CM dual tip.

So...#418 gets riced out with fart can and JDM parts.....

The nice low key stainless "fits perfect" Certified Muffler exhaust goes for sale.

works out great. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

NateCrisman

Sold to local dude who picked it up!

GotInsulin

Thanks again, brotha!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned