The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Driven Innovations SMIM

1941Galant

I'm going a different direction with my car, and will be getting rid of a few performance parts. This manifold has been powder coated wrinkle black, and has 2 ports tapped on the back. I ran one to a vacuum/boost manifold, and the other to the master cylinder. The flange is setup for a 1g throttle body. I believe the group buy for these was $1000 back in '09, and they are pretty hard to find for a DSM. The current evo manifolds are going for $1300. I'm asking $650.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned