The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sold: GVR4 power steering system - F&R racks/lines/pumps

NateCrisman

I just installed a 4bolt rear in #418, and removed a really nice leak free rear wheel steering system. All the fittings came loose easily, no rusty lines, the rear rack/pump wasn't leaking at all. I also swapped in a 1G DSM steering rack, so I have the GVR4 specific steering rack with nice non-rusty non-leaking fittings available too.

Will get photos today, I think I'd like $100 for the front steering rack, $75 for the rear diff/pump/lines...as far as the rear lines...I saved them all, but had to make two cuts in the big return lines in order to remove from the car without taking the front subframe off. So those two lines would need flare fittings, or rubber hoses done.

Id like to see this stuff go to someone trying to keep their VR4 "original".

Im going to shootout, can bring it with me if someone is interested.

shoot me a TXT to 862 251 2571 or email: [email protected]

Last edited:

NateCrisman

Front rack sold...but the rest is still available.

wsuits

Nate,

I will pay the $75 and any shipping costs for the rear lines and pump. I am trying to preserve the 4WS system in my 92 VR4. I have access to paypal. Let me know how you wish to proceed.

Wayne

NateCrisman

Do you want the rear differential/pumpkin? or should I see about disassembling the pump from the rear diff?

Nate

DavsR

looking for a rear dif need the gears to swap over to four bolt and still manage to keep the all wheel steering. let me know your price shipped CA 95823

NateCrisman

I have at least one rear 3bolt GVR4 diff kicking around, no trouble. if you can, shoot me an email ([email protected]) or hit my by txt 862 251 2571 and ill get you a ship quote.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts