The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sold: Carbon Hood - Invader

NateCrisman

OMG a carbon hood!!! (not a group buy scheme!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

yeah, ok, well, then:

Deft Racing Invader Vented carbon hood for GVR4. This one is in really nice shape, no cracks, no damage, no beat edges, no peeling, no crusty clear. It is kinda dull/cloudy looking, as is, I'm going to give it a polish/wax this week and see how nice I can get it to look. Comes with the hood pins.

I'm asking $350 picked up. (sold at $250 picked up cash) As of right now, I'm not going to risk shipping this thing and seeing it get damaged and have an unhappy buyer.

P1160281.jpg

P1160282.jpg

P1160283.jpg

Link to the website of the manufacturer

Last edited:

NateCrisman

Bump....would love to move this thing before It falls over in the shop and gets damaged.

Price drop by $25 cause one of the hood pins got damaged during the part out and you'll need to call up summit and order up a fresh set.

NateCrisman

bump.

Someone come buy this thing so I can stop having to pick it up and move it around the shop. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Olson

Ill buy it if you want to ship it grayhound next month when I get home

NateCrisman

ill look into it....but Greyhound is a MAJOR hassle on my end...it will eat the majority of a work day, as the nearest Greyhound station is in the city...Ill have like 3 hours of driving, bridge tolls, 120+ miles to get it there. plus the packaging. Plus the risk of damage that I'm loath to take on.

Olson

Offers there. I'm in turkey right now till oct. How much does it weigh.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned