The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: evo3 turbo Afc Neo and more

tsiboy

Hey Gents. Long time no post. Hope everyone is well. Cleaning out the garage and selling some unneeded items

AFC Neo pulled from a turbo 2g. Some cosmetic scuffs $190 (needs to be reflashed by apexi to new firmware)

Junkyard find PTE 550cc injectors. Take a gamble? $35 SOLD!

2g tb elbow (are these still a thing??) $20 obo SOLD!

Genuine MHI Evo 3 turbo. Unknown milage. Normal up/down play. No in/out play. No visible cracks on the hotside. Cant speak to its functionality as I have not run this turbo. Lets just say it needs a rebuild $250 SOLD!

550cc injectors(FIC I believe). Bought these on this board. I have complete confidence in this set. $80

All prices are shipped and paypaled to cont US. 

Thanks for the space 

-Alex

Last edited:

T3mp0r

You have a pm.

AlinaVr4

Junkyard injectors are still available??? If so text me at 787-239-5469 ill take them

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts