The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: ets intercooler pipe

gaylantvr4

I have a nice set of stainless 2.5inch intercooler pipe. It is flanged for a tial bov and has a iat bung in itas well. This is built off a ets core
400 shipped

Gsxhybrid

So this is not a ETA brand. Just meet for use with ETA Fmic

Gsxhybrid

Sry auto correct.
This is not ets brand. Just setup for use with ets Fmic?

strokin4dr

Definitely not ETS brand pipe.

Made to fit an ETS core.

jnava

Staff member
Second, ETS no longer makes the pipes from my understanding. Only the cores are for sale.

JoeDaddy0

Is that rust I see on those and how old are they?
I just replaced my stainless Flowmaster exhaust system for new ER 3' and Magnaflow.
Are these the complete connection from turbo to inter-cooler and inter-cooler to engine that allow for stock fog lights?
Did you see these on ETS inter-cooler so fitment is guaranteed?
What warrant do you offer on the fit to a new purchase ETS intercooler?
Joeus

Last edited:

gvr4144

Quoting JoeDaddy0:
Is that rust I see on those and how old are they?
I just replaced my stainless Flowmaster exhaust system for new ER 3' and Magnaflow.
Are these the complete connection from turbo to inter-cooler and inter-cooler to engine that allow for stock fog lights?
Did you see these on ETS inter-cooler so fitment is guaranteed?
What warrant do you offer on the fit to a new purchase ETS intercooler?
Joeus

It's obviously well made and of quality and he said he used it with a ets intercooler on a vr4.. what more do you want??

img.php

Last edited:

JoeDaddy0

I want to make sure I don't tie up ER with my car and then find that the copy did not account for fog lights but was for the AMG bumper and fog light instead. It is advertised as fitting a ETS inter-cooler which does not mean it is a fit for stock battery and fog lights. I believed that the ETS set up did allow for battery and factory fog lights. The set i have now does not do so and we need them now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gift

thats why 144 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
BTW Matt, how does that spread cam setup work for you? I am using 268s and good to 7k on West Coast 91 gas.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned