The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: 1989-91 factory service manuels

Vman911

May not sell yet.. Someone coming to look at car next week and I'm gonna give him first crack at manuels.

Thier FACTORY MANUELS 1989-1991 in great shape. even has a huge 1991 wiring diagram..

I may sell all 3 for 75.00 plus 15.00 shippping..

let me know if any intrest.

thanks for looking
Vinman

91galantvr4_4WS

Does the chasiss and body manual include the motor as well?

prove_it

No, I have those two as well as a trans book. Been looking for the engine book for years.

Vman911

yes the chassis/body book has engine. its 2" thick. A couple more pm's about it And I may have to put them on ebay and see who really wants them...

prove_it

Please post pics of the chapter on the engine section.

prove_it

Crazy, I wonder why mine are different. Let me see if I can come up with some spare cash and I'll get back to you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts