The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Partout: #167/2000 Green 91 Shell

NateCrisman

Picked up #167 as a rotted shell to finish parting it out (previous owner already pulled motor/trans/ecu/mods/seats). Unibody is rotted through in multiple spots.. .it's not a reasonable "save it" shell.

All the generic GVR4 specific parts will be added to my online ordering site today: PerformancePartout.com
I kinda figure there is no point in posting up every $5-10-20 item in this thread, since Im just going to direct you to the website anyway for interior plastics, body moldings, electrical items, ect.

BUT I do want to list up some of the oddball stuff that was on the shell that are really GVR4 enthusiast specific and a few notes here:
[*]Evo8 560cc injectors $95
[*]JVC KD-R200 heading that's nicely wired up with plug in harness for GVR4 - $40
[*]Leather shift boot for GVR4.. $20
[*]Spoolin-Up adjustable fuel pressure regulator (bolt on to stock rail) $45
[*]Blizzak WS70 195/65/15 snow tires on green 92 GVR4 wheels with lots of tread....$150
[*]Dash pod (goes in front of clock) that housed an AFC. $20? (I think this is off a galant with elec suspension)
[*]Gauge holder plate for single din radio spot...VR4 etching. $15 carbon fiber look needs re-glue. (Curtis?)
[/list]

The car has a set of the HOLY GRAIL upper horizontal headliner trim plastics!!!!! the drivers side looks like it's been spray painted...but F...it's not cracked!
91 Tail lights are in good shape, have two VR4 trunk badges.
Front bumper cover is cut and in 4/10 shape. it's useable, but not what I'd call nice
Rear bumper cover is in 7/10 shape...paint is "meh" but otherwise good
Trunk is ding/dent free, but paint condition is bad...flaking clear coat. 4/10
Roof rails: all there, but again paint condition: 4/10
Doglegs, fender moldings, ground effects, mirrors, fuel door, wing (all green parts) will go into inventory on website and can be bought there.
Fuel tank looks ok...sending unit is looking pretty nasty. Will have to make the call once I pull it out.
344 front engine mount bracket is there...also on site.

Pics of the shell as I bought it....
P1120819-L.jpg

P1120825-L.jpg

P1120828-L.jpg

P1120845-L.jpg

Now: list of stuff that people are going to ask about, I DO NOT HAVE from the car, or stuff that came with it but is junk:
Dash - junk
Front fenders - rotted
metal trim under headlights is rotted
All 4 doors have rot at the bottoms and either multiple dings w/ paint chips or faded/scratched up paint. Im not planning to keep them and they aren't worth re-painting unless you are really desperate
no foglights at all.
no windshield or trim
no engine/trans/xcase
no seats (but I have a set of nice seats in inventory anyway)
Hood is junk...dented up
A pillar plastics
ECU

P1120876-L.jpg

P1120833-L.jpg
P1120852-L.jpg
P1120870-L.jpg
P1120874-L.jpg
P1120878-L.jpg

P1120830-L.jpg

Last edited:

NateCrisman

Oh Yeah: Please TXT me at 862 251 2571 or email [email protected] rather than sending PM's on this site...you'll get a faster response, and I can actually do it from my phone.

Literally, my next order of business after typing up this thread post is to update the website inventory #'s with the parts from this car, so all the individual parts are available for purchase on my shopping cart: Performancepartout.com

Spyke169

Power antenna?

rallyvr4

How much for the drivers side holy grail head liner panel. Just to make sure is it the one above the doors, running along the head liner?

NateCrisman

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned