The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: first step to part out(ignition and fuel, bov)

biglady112

I am throwing in the towel after 17 years. It is time to grow up and be smart with my money.

Accel four cylinder Ford coil with Spiral wire plug wires- $125
This is the ignition I have used on three cars now and a friend has used on two other cars. I made right at 800hp on E85 with this ignition at 44psi on a Holset HX52. It only required me to run a .018" plug gap to do so on a stock transistor with no amplifier. It is a very proven and simple setup. It will come with the three wire connector to wire into your car like a stock coil setup.

Stock 1G intake manifold setup for secondary fuel injectors-$150
I made 800hp with this intake manifold through a stock throttle body. This was my inexpensive solution to getting more fuel(alcohol) into my cylinders. I have used it flawlessly for the past 8 years without a single issue. All the vacuum ports have been welded off and there is a single -4 male fitting that has been welded on to provide boost and vacuum signals.

3" aluminum pipe setup for two secondary injectors-$50
This was the other component in my system that I used to run an alcohol fed. This was made 8 years ago and has performed flawlessly the entire time. Use just the center section and weld it into your combination and have as much or as little fuel as you need.

All prices include shipping and PayPal fees. I can send pictures upon request.

Steven
720-483-9375

Last edited:

EfiniX

I've found the balance to be responsible with most of my money. All of it? Well I suppose you'll be selling your classic truck, too?

Where the fun in that?

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned