The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD

3rdstrikedsm

I pulled these at 16k miles and have been sitting ever since in bags in a gsc box.

60 shipped in the lower

Last edited:

MellowVR4

How much different are these from regular dsm stock ones?

prove_it

Bigger with better duration. I've heard something like a 254-260 cam. Little less than a 264, but better than the OEM. You will need to have a notch machined in the end of the intake cam for the CAS though.

Good price for a mild bump in power. GLWS

Last edited:

transparentdsm

These can go in our 4g motor?

if mellow isn't interested i am. ive been wanting something like this cam for my car. i wanted 264's, but these are pretty close and for the price id def be happy.

Last edited:

prove_it

They will bolt into the 4g63 head no issues. Only difference is the notch to drive the CAS is different on the evo. Like I said, it can be machined properly to work though.

3rdstrikedsm

Yes as stated above the notch is the only real difference and 258 cams iirc so these provide a good bump in the power band over the stockers and perfect for smaller turbo cars such as 16g 50 trim etc etc

The best part is the price as these can be done and in the car for around 100.00 including the cams.

tektic

I know for sure that's different. I thought there was more to this than just bolt in.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned