The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Built 2.4 6-bolt (G64B) & head ***1/2 or Free Shipping***

quato

$1500 OBO for the short block only +1/2 shipping

I have for sale a 2.4 G64B (6bolt) block w/ Manley pistons (8.5:1 comp ratio) & rods and ACL Race bearings. Pistons are .010 over and rods are standard 2.4 length. Blueprinted and balanced. The crank was inspected by the race shop and it was so clean it didn't even need a polish. Kiggly girdle. Broken in with Amsoil break-in oil and Amsoil or Brad Penn synthetic used since. 7k on the engine. ARP hardware used throughout.

$800 for the head +1/2 shipping

New head (never cut & not needed when I put it on) with BC 1100 springs/retainers, stainless valves (hand lapped), hks 272/272 cams, 4g63 cam gears. I do have the G64B gears if needed.

If anybody wants to buy them together, I'll do an even $2000 shipped.

Last edited:

birdman24

Any pictures of the cylinder head?

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts