The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 4 bolt LSD, 5 lug parts, VR4 Dash, VR4 gas tanks, sending units, filler neck

thedsmguy

$250 plus shipping (Usually $75)

These are the rears but I have the fronts as well. $100 for a set of these, and the front hubs (just the bare minimum parts, you'll need to press them into your knuckles)

Dash without plaque $100,
Dash Plaque $150. Buy both $200 plus shipping!!

VR4 gas tanks $100 each.
Sending units $100 each (one sold one available)
Filler neck $25

All items plus shipping and handling (gas, fees, etc) Located in Vancouver Washington.

LOTS of more items for sale, interior, exterior, motor, trans, etc. I have a HUGE lot of VR4 specific parts as well as DSM parts. I just don't want to make a huge ad that gets confusing. PM me, I'll share my cell number.

Paul

Last edited:

G

Staff member
How about an 89' under dash with tube?

MellowVR4

Would you ship a tank and sending unit?

AllanL

you did?

my pm inbox has nothing from you... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

NateCrisman

I don't know how, maybe it's a PNW thing, but those fuel tanks/sending unit are in stunningly good condition. If you were anywhere near New Jersey I would buy them from you for inventory without hesitation, as you just can't find stuff like that on the north east coast.

those are worth holding onto.

Mdlimy

It is a PNW thing, we are blessed with the absence of rust!

thedsmguy

So, I've sold a 5 lug setup (many more available), I've sold both sending units and one gas tank, I still have the other tank. I've sold all the 4 bolt rearends I currently have (I'll have more I'm sure).

My facebook page I've just sorta started posting a few things on is facebook.com/thedsmguys

Paul

EfiniX

Still got any DSM oil filter housings? I'm finally getting close to having time for my oil cooler project.

EfiniX

I'll call this weekend. cheers!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts