The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sold: 93 headlights

NateCrisman

SOLD off www.performancepartout.com Set of 93 headlights came with the last galant i picked up. like to move them out.

P1110509-L.jpg

http://performancepartout.com/93-headlights-galant-vr4/

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
Price per rules nate.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

thomcasey

Quoting pot:
Nate, please hold them for me for 48hrs. I have an international contact looking to pick them up. How much are you asking?

Click on the link, it says $240

NateCrisman

Man, I thought $240 was a lower than fair price. Can't believe noone has ordered these yet off the site.

You guys seeing crazy shipping prices or something? what's scaring you off? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

thomcasey

Considering what they go for new, that seems like a more than fair price. I found a set at the local PAP about 8 months ago and picked them up, otherwise I would be on these. I have had people offer me $250 for mine. I would sell if I didn't love the look.

galantgti

Quoting NateCrisman:
Man, I thought $240 was a lower than fair price. Can't believe noone has ordered these yet off the site.

You guys seeing crazy shipping prices or something? what's scaring you off? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Reply to my pm. Just might take them off your hands if you reply /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts