The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: evo seat brackets interest

vr4hotness

Hey yall, seeing if anyone is interested in wanting some evo 8/9 brackets that bolt onto the evo 8/9 sliders and bolt right into our galant vr4, I got tired of waiting and trying to find some for sale so I have a good friend that does a lot of R&D and I gave him the idea and depending on any interest he will go ahead and make these and no long wait time

The fixed bucket seat is just for reference and we're working on the prototype and optimizing the bracket rigidity. Pricing has not been set yet

let me know if you have any question so I can let him know and how much of a interest there is out there for this so we can get the ball rolling on these just trying to help out the fellow gvr4 community

vr4hotness

Yes a lot of R&D will go into this as he has my car at the moment doing all the fittings etc and they will be priced very nicely.

1.GSTwithPSI

turdb0

Err, There is another thread for seat brackets. This design looks cool though.

G

Staff member
Interested.

strokin4dr

Interested depending on if these raise the seat height at all. Less head room is the last thing I need! Design looks nice.

91_427

I 'm interested in a set of these depending on the price.

vr4hotness

OK guys, I talked to my r&d guy just right now and he will hopefully have a price tomorrow and a shipping date, more details to come.

Keep the list updated plz

jnava

Staff member
PM sent on design.

Last edited:

vr4hotness

I talked to him today, he should have a price tomorrow for sure and a eta hopefully when they will be ready to ship.

They are getting pressured test for weight also

I will be sending the plans also to the mods per request to make sure everything is okay with them,

vr4hotness

Still waiting on a price,

These are official installed and fit great in the car and plenty of head room I'm 6ft these has been weight tested and laser cut.

I will get more info asap on price and release date very soon

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
In the component parts picture, are some of those parts being reused from the evo seat tracks, or did he make them all? Looks like some stampings there.

Last edited:

EHmotorsports

The stampings are the factory brackets. The outside brackets are what was made.

GSTwithPSI

Quoting KiNgMaRtY:
I really like these and how you don't have to modify anything to get them to fit.

^+1

I'm assuming Curtis is putting these through testing or examining your testing results? What's the status on that?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts