The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Spring cleaning sale!

14of2000

Looking to get rid of some parts, to clear some space in the shed.

91' vr4 tails, passenger side lights cracked. 15 plus actual shipping SOLD!!

92' vr4 blacked out tails 50.00 plus actual shipping. not in the best of shape but they are decent.

T3 eBay manifold, has some light port work. With 38mm wastegate flange Brand new never installed. 50.00 plus shipping SOLD!!

Fluidyne radiator shroud, couldn't use it with my turbo setup. 30.00 plus shipping

1g polished waterpipe 15.00

Brand new VMS racing lightweight crank pulley 30.00 plus shipping

Bling bling battery tray, to mount smaller battery above transmission 40.00 shipped. Also never used. SOLD!!!

2g vsrf Intercooler 34"x10"x3.5" 50 plus actual shipping

Walbro inline gsl392 pump, only used for maybe 20 miles total. 30 shipped

Also have a set of both 91' and 92' vr4 rims with decent tires. Not really wanting to ship these but if you are willing to pay actual shipping costs, I'm sure I can figure something out SOLD!!!!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned