The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '89 items/Grills/Tails/Various other goods

quato

Hey all, I've been accumulating this stuff for a while now and it's time to let it all go.

All prices are not including shipping unless otherwise indicated.

First up is 6 months of trawling the junkyards...6 double-din stereo surrounds. None have broken tabs.
The top left one is actually a single-din that someone turned into a double. $15 shipped for that

All the rest are $20 shipped

VR-4 padded under dash. Padding coming away on upper left. I think that's pretty common. Easy to glue back I would think.
$15

VR-4 padded glovebox. It is what it is.
$20

89 grill
$45

91 grill missing Mitsu emblem but otherwise in good condition.
$45

92 Kensington Grey grill in good shape
$50

Custom made metal grill. I have the spacers needed to push it to the edge of the hood, where it should be.
$40

Passenger side under the glovebox vent cover things
$10 apiece

89 Blue under dash w/vent
$45

Passenger side under the glovebox vents
$10 apiece

2x Driver side A-pillars, no holes
$35 apiece
2x roof liner trim things have been sold long ago
$50 shipped for the pair or $30 shipped each

Auto seatbelt buckles (manual buckles sold)
$10

Lap belts
$10

D/S and Passenger center console panels in good condition
$15 each
Kick panel
$15

91 Tails, no cracks in the surrounds
$70

89 Tails, no cracks in the surrounds
$70
img.php

89 Center console in good condition. Also has a great feature that I had no clue about until I opened it up and found a neat little drink holder built into the lid!
$65

Last edited:

quato

All PM's responded to. Sorry about the delay. I work in a secure area 90 minutes one way from my house and today was a pretty long day.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned