The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Updated: Injectors, MBC, andFuel Sender

Tommyd

Added: Have an extra fuel sending unit now. Everything is solid and works fine. End of outline line was cut and fuel line was clamped on instead. $135 shipped

Making the switch over to e85 since the new house has a gas station down the street that carries it so I'm getting rid of some injectors.

On the fuel rail (rail not included) are PTE 1000cc injectors. $200 shipped
On the bag are PTE 750 cc. $200 shipped
And last is a hallman pro mbc. $40

Just took the 1000cc off this week, ran with 93 in combo with my meth injection, 0 issues. The 750cc were on the engine when I bought it from a member on here 2 years ago and were too small for my plans. Nothing is very pretty but everything functions 100%. Everything is obo, don't be afraid to make an offer. Rather them gone helping someone else here instead of sitting in my shelves.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts