The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: Partout 1635/2000

VR4Scott

I have 2 people supposedly coming this week to look at the car. If they don't bite it's up for partout.

Here's the for sale ad:
click

What parts do you guys need that I can get paid and shipped before the end of the year?

thomcasey

Windshield trim

4g6Tree

What brand and size intercooler do you have? I also might be interested in that exhaust manifold.

mistaVR4

Hello,

Possibly interested in the two front dogleg/lower trim pieces right behind the front wheels, if available, please PM a price shipped to 80303.

Thank you!

prove_it

I'm interested in the fuel line (tank to filter) pending on pics and price.

Add the shiny looking fuse box cover.

Last edited:

Mn92gvr4

rear bumper cover and mounting brackets if they are in good condition

rallyxi

Id be looking for the rear two dogleg trim pieces in front of the rear wheels. Also the interior panel underneath the steering wheel, along w/ the two A-pilar interior trim bits. PM prices shipped and your paypal and Ill get it out to you.
cheers
e

charmcity

Would like the tail lights and front corner lights...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts