The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Black top cas, 1g na TB, 2g TB elbow, ECU connectors

89Mirageman

I have a few items for sale. Prices listed are shipped in the US. Paypal is [email protected] and in most cases the item will be shipped the same day, if not the following day for sure.

Black top CAS sold

1g NA 91-94 throttle body. TPS included as pictured. The closed throttle switch has some plastic missing around the metal prong but it should still be in working condition. sold

2g throttle body elbow. sold

2g ECU plugs from a 97 Eclipse GS-T. No broken connectors, all stock. Great for making a patch harness. sold

Last edited:

G

Staff member
I forgot this but what size in mm's is the 2g tb and the 1g nt tb?

89Mirageman

1g is 60mm, not positive on the 2g right off hand but it's a noticeable difference.

prove_it

2g=52mm.

G

Staff member
Is there enough meat to open up the tb to 65mm?

fuel

PM'd about 2G TB elbow, I'll take it!

89Mirageman

All sold but the cas, any takers at $50 shipped for it? Seen these sell for way more in the past. I know someone needs one.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts