The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: EVOIII 16 with 2G manifold $350

LIV4PSI

EVOIII 16 with 2G manifold, oil/coolant lines and O2 housing included as well. $350 plus shipping and PayPal fees.

Bonezilla

Would you sell just the turbo and what shape is it in? No coolant lines no O2 housing no manifold. Pics?

LIV4PSI

I would still want $350, I was just including that stuff for free. And yes I have pictures, .org is being stupid and won't upload them

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

Willing to separate, $300 for the turbo and $50 for the manifold. My cell is 740-403-0262. Text me for pics

matt92vr4

This is a killer deal, I can't believe you still have it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned