The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Greddy/HKS Turbo Timers + Profec B Spec 2

PolskiVR4

Selling two turbo timers, one is an HKS unit and the other is a Greddy unit. $35 each + shipping and PP fees. There is also a 1g DSM/GVR4 harness that will work with both of these timers $12 + Shipping and PP. Lastly, I have a Greddy Profec B Spec 2 $185 obo + Shipping and PP, comes everything that came when it was brand new, great condition on all of these products especially the boost controller. Throw me an offer on these products as Im willing to stop holding onto them. Text me at 630-918-6814 for the quickest response, pm's I will check daily in the evening.

PolskiVR4

Profec B II sold!

PolskiVR4

For anyone wondering, that is the Type 1 Hks Timer.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned