The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: headlights, 4 bolt, brackets, and some other stuff

Lancer99

Couldn't edit my other post, don't know why. Anyways here's some more stuff and the other stuff. Buy my stuff. Stuff.

93 headlights with HIDS. Bought them from another member just been sitting in my garage for the past 5 years. $325obo plus shipping and paypal fees

4 bolt with axles and cups. just need to reseal and fill it with fluid. $450.00obo pick up only. paypal accepted or cash when picked up.

2g exhaust manifold. It has a crack on the inside. $65.00 plus shipping and paypal fees, or cash if picked up

Stock cams with gears. $25.00 plus shipping and paypal fees, or cash when picked up

Exhaust manifold heat shield. $25.00 plus shipping and paypal fees, or cash when picked up.

Under steering wheel panel with pocket. colour match $65.00 plus shipping and paypal fees, or cash when picked up

Garfields brackets for 2g 3kgt VR4 calipers. I painted them black. $100.00 shipped in the u.s.

12 inch pioneer subwoofer. $25.00 plus shipping and paypal fees

6 bolt rebuilt cyl head, with 3g eclipse springs, valves, rockers and lifters. Comes with BC 272's cams. $1500.00 obo, plus paypal fees or cash when picked up.

I have a set of tein struts, springs and camber plates. Bought them used with 4,000 miles on them and I never installed them on mine. $500.00obo pick up only, plus paypal fees or cash when picked up. I have to get pictures of them.

Will be adding more soon.

Lancer99

Pic of the struts

Clear timing belt cover. new never used. $65.00 plus shipping and paypal fees

Front and rear strut bars by whiteline. I bought used but never installed them. $225.00 plus shipping and paypal fees (selling them as a pair)

92 outer tail lights $45.00 plus shipping and paypal fees

sunroof assembly no glass, comes with motor, dome light, and all pieces $125.00 pick only, plus paypal fees or cash when picked up

3 fog lights, 2 have broken glass and 1 is in good shape. $65.00 plus shipping and paypal fees

veedubb8

interested in the whiteline strut bars.... Also interested in teh headlights ,but i think you're prices way too high.

FCR

Pm sent for the timjng cover

ExplicitCC

did the clear cam gear cover sale?

Lancer99

I just found out what I have are not teins but adjustable struts front and rear with eibach springs. does have tein strut mounts on front and stock on rear. New price $285.00.

dsm10o0

Willing to separate the tien top hats?

PolskiVR4

Is there anyway to verify that the strut/spring/top hat setup is vr4 specific? I know that all those parts have 1g dsm counterparts, which I know can be made to work but I'd rather have the vr4 specific units. If anyone can chime in to help what to look for, that would be great.

Lancer99

^Good question. I don't know. I just bought used from a member a long time ago and just mounted them on my car. I never got my car running to use them.

how bad are the fog lights and do they have the mounting brackets?

Lancer99

One is in good condition and the other 2 have cracked glass. All of them have mounting brackets.

Is there any way I can see a picture of how bad there cracked? Im very interested in getting them. =)

Lancer99

Pics of the fog lights. Just looked closer and the one with the good glass has a cracked plastic housing. So you can swap glass with the other one to make one good one.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned