The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:f/r EDM bumper, headlamps, eterna grilles,amber corners, fender lights,+more

jnava

Staff member
Items will be shipped from Texas, big items like bumpers will be shipped via grey hound.
JDM Bumper Supports
ScottyVr4

Red EDM bumper-WOP

White EDM Bumper Mcbroome/JNAVA

EDM Tails-3 sets
Brett

Fog Deletes- 4 sets-$80shipped
Brett
Craig
Shane
AllanL

Fender Lights-3 sets-$55 shipped
Erik Wilson

EDM headlamps w/pigtails- 2 sets

Amber Corners w/pigtails- 2 sets
FCR
Craig

Doglegs/door panels/sideskirts- 2 sets

Eterna Zr4 with 4x4 badge-3 units-$150
White- JNAVA
Red
Black

Rear Bumper-2 sets both grey.

Valve Cover

Complete manual seat belt kits-2 sets.

This is just the beginning. It looks like I'm probably buying a few more cars as this progresses. Get you orders in and i'll gladly fulfill them.

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

what're you even talking about?

jnava

Staff member
Requests for parts off of my two cars.

LIV4PSI

They are from Sweden, one is a GTi and I don't remember the other.

Jesus_Negros

Oh how much for the wheels?

jnava

Staff member
Yeah, you can have it, someone else asked for it but I'll verify. Craig, there will be 4 sets of oem fog deletes. Turbro, these cars were 10 hours away from my worker, only pulled as much that he could fit in his vehicle, which is 2 front and rear bumpers, 2 sets of headlamps, corners, eterna zr4.grilles, all doglegs and door panels, rear tails on the gti and emblems, manual seat belts and associated panels.Thats just the minimum that I'm aware of. I have another car that I'm purchasing soon.

jnava

Staff member
One set.

Jesus_Negros

So those wheels in the pic aren't available?

jnava

Staff member
Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Anyone got dibs on those? Or, can I even afford it?

Nothing crazy Brett. It all comes down when it's on my coffee table, I just remember a few people asking dibs....

Wookalar

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
The mods shut down your thread, not "us". Luckily, they just locked it, so your stupidity will be forever preserved /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Speaking of stupidity, how do you feel comfortable with yourself trying to sell used radiator hoses for 10 dollars? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Anyone can see that they are not safe for use since they have highly visible recessed marks in them from the clamps and years of heat cycles. Those should be thrown in the garbage, not put back on a car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

GSTwithPSI

I feel fine selling them, and apparently people are feel fine buying the sh*t I sell. Don't take my word for it, go take a look at my good guy thread. I've got 2 pages of satisfied customers. WTF do you have, Mikey boy?

Not. sh*t.

I figure a dude like you who's broke as f***, credit is sh*t, and STILL 10k in the hole could use a cheap set of used radiator hoses, no? Tell you what, Mikey... $5 bucks shipped on those hoses...today... for you only. Lmk, bro.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

click

prove_it

Both of you, knock it off. Some people are tired of this crap.

Last edited:

Wookalar

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
I feel fine selling them, and apparently people are feel fine buying the sh*t I sell. Don't take my word for it, go take a look at my good guy thread. I've got 2 pages of satisfied customers. WTF do you have, Mikey boy?

Not. sh*t.

I figure a dude like you who's broke as f***, credit is sh*t, and STILL 10k in the hole could use a cheap set of used radiator hoses, no? Tell you what, Mikey... $5 bucks shipped on those hoses...today... for you only. Lmk, bro.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

click

LOL, my radiator set up is probably worth more than your entire car. Again, I am not hurting for money, seems you are more concerned with it than I am. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I will send you a ten dollar bill if you are hurting for money that badly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Hell, I will send you twenty a twenty dollar bill if you throw those old hoses in the garbage.

Someone made a good guy thread about me years ago. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

G

Staff member
You talking about this radiator? I took some pics of it a few years ago >> click

click

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts