The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Punishment racing T3 manifold with BB 3582, wastegate, etc.

strokin4dr

This turbo setup is out of my Talon I parted out earlier this year. My grand plan was to use it in my Mirage with a bunch of other goodies I've been hoarding. I decided just yesterday that I don't want to delete my AC and move the radiator so I pulled the trigger on a bolt-on FP 35R based turbo. So this is now up for grabs.

It's a badass setup, but the mirage engine bay is much smaller than a 1g dsm (or even a vr4).
Everything is in excellent shape and ready to bolt on and go.

I will get some current pics soon, but this is a pic I took of the setup hanging on a spare engine when I was parting the Talon.

Parts included:
Punishment Racing T3 exhaust manifold
Garrett 3582 BB turbo (no smoke, etc)
Precision .63 T3 exhaust housing for quicker spool
Tial wastegate
Dump tube
O2 housing that bolts straight to normal downpipes
**May have the oil and water lines but will have to confirm**

***TRADES***
I am willing to entertain partial trades for a set of GVR4 specific BC coilovers. My consider nice evo strut/lowering spring setups.
Also will do a partial trade for an Evo III intake manifold with coil and ignitor brackets.

LMK if you have anything else interesting. Dont need anything else for the most part but earlier evo parts are always welcome.

Price is $1700 straight out. will not seperate.

talontyme

Man I wish you would have had this up for trade earlier i would have traded you my dsm88hta set up straight up for it

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts