The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Awesome Turboback Exhaust

SmoothCustomer

Beautiful 3" CMPE exhaust with HKS carbon fiber muffler, it came with my car and I presume it is used but extremely lightly, it is in great shape. Comes with an 02 sensor bung for a wideband (I can plug this with a bolt in plug if requested), and test pipe, no cat. That one section is slightly bent at the opening as you can see in the picture, but I think it should bend right back into shape: $750 (prefer pick-up, but will ship). Can be picked up in Rochester or Buffalo, NY.

Last edited:

EMX5636

Nice price, wish I was local. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif I would think shipping won't be cheap.

SmoothCustomer

If you were on the west side of the state we could definitely work something out as I travel between NY and KY quite often. I'll take some measurements if I can and see how bad shipping will be, but you're probably right.

I also should have made this more clear, but this can be picked up in Rochester or Buffalo, NY, not KY.

Last edited:

EMX5636

Yea let me know Eric. 18944 But I have driven to Buffalo for less. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned