The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: maf chip and injectors

gaylantvr4

i am selling my chip setup from my car. 482 maf with plug keydiver chip for 650cc injectors and precision 650 injectors. injectors will be sonic cleaned and flow before shipping. 300shipped

crazydriver81

Quoting gaylantvr4:
i am selling my chip setup from my car. 482 maf with plug keydiver chip for 650cc injectors and precision 650 injectors. injectors will be sonic cleaned and flow before shipping. 300shipped

Joe, which turbo charger you were running with this setup and what mods else have been programmed to the chip? I guess there might be more than just a correction of the A/F tables to accomodate the larger injectors...

coyotes

are the injectors plug and play with the stock harness? How would the chip do for the car without the cams? how much boost were you running?

Sorry for all the questions.

gaylantvr4

the ecu reads airflow so cams add airflow witch is comped by the ecu. this setup will work with or without cams ect. injectors are plug n play. this whole setup will plug in with a simple rewire of the maf plug. the maf has the pigtail on it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts