The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Manual Belts + Some Hardware

WesternMD_VR4

I am going to ask 100$ OBO Shipped to your door! what you see is what you get I really will never use these and want to move some things out of my garage. I have two different sets (2 diff styles) of manual Belts.. I have the passenger side seat connector and the hardware for it. I just want to give this to someone who will end up one day using it or could use the Hardware. PM me for PP

strokin4dr

These require different buckles to use with the belts. They will not work with the auto car buckles you have pictured. Do you have the correct buckles?

WesternMD_VR4

this is all I have.. I really don't know what's all included to complete this setup. I had these parts and was hoping someone out there had the missing pieces. If it's not worth the hassle o I can remove it it's not a big deal just trying to clean things up. I just had 2 diff style seat belts (4 total) and wasn't sure.

Last edited:

strokin4dr

Cool.
Just letting you know what's there.
Only manual belt Items in the pic are the 2 belts in the back and that one trim piece. The rest are the lap belts and buckles from an autobelt car (gvr4).

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned