The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: Built honda Type R k20

curtis

Type R JDM block
Manley rods
12.5:1 pistons 86.5mm 20 over
Arp Head studs,Main caps and arp 2000 rod bolts
coated bearings
s2000 valve train with K20a2 cams in a a2 head with rocker assembly and caps
comes with timing chain guides etc, type R oil pump
oil pan (few dings but will pop out), timing cover, vtec solenoid and I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff.
Built by Jason Su from Chicago who is now in the suburbs of Nashville, he told me Jason is a big time K series expert /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Ran Brad Penn oil for break in and first and only change....oil residue still looks spotless up inside the block

Did some horse trading for this for some parts and labor I still have to do. Last owner had this built during last deployment to Afghanistan and dropped $5300 on the build for parts and machine work. He got it in his head he wanted a k20 head on a k24 bottom end and built another motor after only putting 2500 miles on this engine. He pulled the head and pan off this so I can get you as many pictures as you need.

Yes I can ship, send me a PM and we can talk price. Have a few pictures of the build as well. Just figured there might be some closet honda guys lurking in the shadows, before I stick this on ebay this weekend. Thanks Curtis

Kibby

Id love to throw this in my crx....uh oh outta the closet. But I cant pass up the 50+mpg. Ill talk to my buddy and see if hes got anyone looking.

Jesus_Negros

idreamidrive

Toss it into a 96-00 4dr non sunroof civic add auto tranny and I will buy. Wife can't drive manual and doesn't want to learn.

Kibby

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
Will it fit in these click click click

img.php

yes. Yes you can.

curtis

Quoting idreamidrive:
Toss it into a 96-00 4dr non sunroof civic add auto tranny and I will buy. Wife can't drive manual and doesn't want to learn.

Sure I'll put it in the trunk of my buddies car and drop the box of at Fed ex and ship it.....first time I've ever had a shipping request for a delivery vehicle but whatever /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts