The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 363/2000 Part Out (Update 8/3/14)

idreamidrive

Everything is OBO. You buy more pieces, I will cut prices. Shipping not included in price... it might be, just ask.
Pictures are grouped together like this because that is how they are in the bins.

DSC04002_zps7b38951f.jpg

All interior plastic is $15. I have even more interior pieces, it is just in the parts car that is stock full of "goodies."

DSC03999_zps19af49e3.jpg

Wire Insulator - Free
Alternator - 15 (no more left)
Transfer Case - 75
Tranny Mount - 15
Top Engine Mount - 25
Cam Gear - 5
Door Seal - 10
Fuel Rail and injectors - 50
Power Steering pump - 15
Cas - $15
Other things you see... 5

DSC03985_zpsd3a2e2bf.jpg

Valve Cover gasket - sold
ES Bushings - Sold
Valve Cover - 75 (might actually keep this as I don't have a stock one on my car)
Alternator - 15 (no more)
Oil Pick up tube - 10
Tool Kit - 15
Pistons and Rods - one bent - $15

DSC03975_zps26105053.jpg

Calipers - 15 each, good for cores, might be rebuildable

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e326/idreamidrive/383VR4/DSC03967_zps095a4a70.jpg[/IMG}

More Plastic - 15 (most of the plastic has been sold)

Not pictured

Partially tucked engine harness - 150 [b]SOLD[/b]
AGX and Ground Control Setup - 250
Black Fenders as a Pair - 125 (shipping is insane on these)
Uncut White(volvo white) Front Bumper - 100

These are the only things I have pictures of right now. I have been sitting on this car since April just selling off pieces when I could. This isn't even the parts car yet, this is just the bonus I got with the car. I received 2 interiors when I bought this car minus the front seats of one of the cars. You need a piece I probably have it.
I will get more pictures as I try to wade through all the things.

Update:
Found some more parts when I was ripping out the dash...
Gates Racing timing belt with, what I was told, 15k miles on it. $25 shipped. [b]SOLD[/b]
[url=https://www.galantvr4.org/img.php?id=159188 t=_blank][img]https://www.galantvr4.org/img.php?id=159188&width=400[/url]

Smooth SLiding Shifter Cables - $50 shipped

Last edited:

matt92vr4

Can you take a close-up pic of the teeth of the input spool of the xcase.

mitsu90

How much shipped to 61554 for drivers b pillar and the piece that goes from a-c pillar. (Drivers)

se3razer

Hey are the parts in the photos all that's left? I am really in need of everything for the ac minus compressor and evaporator.

idreamidrive

AC components... I think all I have is the condenser. I actually tossed some of components thinking no one would want the stuff. I guess I was wrong. I will look again, but don't hold your breath.

se3razer

Haha okay I guess the same thing happened to my car. How about the dash harness and engine harness?

Last edited:

se3razer

Partially tucked is it able to be just plugged in at least? I don't wanna have to repin or anything like that.

Last edited:

Wolfpuss

I will take the interior pieces as long as the driver side B-pillar trim for the seat belt thing.

idreamidrive

Quoting jfco:
Hi is the top engine mount in good condition? are there cracks on the rubber? Do you still have the driver side wiper arm with the wiper fin? Thank you

Top engine mount has no cracks that I am aware of. If you want pictures, please pm me. I do still have the wiper arm. $50 shipped for both mount and wiper arm to CONUS

Quoting MRmeeTooxD:
hey is the alternator good?

I am actually about to find this out as mine just crapped out on me. I need to swap this one in so I can have mine rebuilt. I will then be able to tell you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned