The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Custom built intake manifold + other various parts

Woosky117

I have sold my car, but have several parts left over that I have to sell. I'm looking to sell all the following items obo.
The shipping will be from Ontario, Canada.

Curtis built intake manifold - never used - $300
This intake manifold was one that I had custom built for my 1991 Mitsubishi Galant. I have since then sold the car, so I have no use for it.
The intake manifold has been bored out, and the plenum had been extended to about twice the size. It has vacuum ports on it for turbo applications.
As with all custom parts, it may not be a direct bolt on. So parts may need to be modified for it to work with your setup. The core plenum is taken from a 2g DSM.

Starter:$30

Same lobe and lift as AMG cams. Has very little surface rust: $40

SOLD - super air flow converter: $70

SOLD 2 grills:$5 each

Kyb shocks, eibach springs:$150
The rear shocks are for a fwd dsm, and are adjustable. The fronts will fit on either awd or fwd.
The springs lower the car about 2"

Alpine deck with cage: $20

Please pm me or for quicker response, email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Last edited:

ExplicitCC

I'll take the mitsu grill shipped to 92532, pm your PayPal please

strokin4dr

I PMed yesterday about wanting both grills but haven't heard back yet.

AllanL

cams have 'G' or 'J' embossed near the dowel size journal?

thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned