The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: Rota grid 17x9.5 +12 offset 4x114.3 Kosei K1 wheels

vr4play

I am considering selling my new wheels. I bought them last year. They have aprox 18-20 Auto-x events on them and maybe 200 street miles for tuning. I am thinking of doing a 5 lug swap and these are 4 lug wheels. They stick out about 1.5"-2" from the fender. Coilovers are a must to run these wheels to keep them from rubbing. I also have a set of 16x7.5 +20 Kosei K1's that I would need to sell. Asking $650+ shipping for the Rota's and $450 OBO + shipping for the Kosei wheels.

Thanks

GSX_TC

Why couldn't those k1's be 5-lug. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts