The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: 5-speed DSM/GVR-4 Tranny - Broken

Matticus

Hello all, its been a long time since I posted.

I have been out of the game for so long I really don't know what this thing is worth. Maybe just a core charge, I don't know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif $50-100 bucks I don't want to rip anyone off, or likewise have my pants pulled down over it either.

Here's there numbers on the case, best I can tell:

W5M332NQBM
LC8447

I do know I would only like to deal with this locally. It will go for scrap if nobody wants it.

5th gear came lose and tried to escape from the casing. At the time I just dropped this tranny, and replaced it with another rebuilt one. It got put into a box and has been sitting in my garage for the last 6-7 years. It is missing a variety of accessory brackets/etc as the part was moved to the other tranny. Here's just a quick a picture of it; more can be provided if your serious.

92_talon_awd

Too bad you're on the other side of the US. GLWS though

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned