The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FREE: 92 Green Wheels

Anyone in the Atlanta, GA interested in some stock '92 green rims? They aren't perfect (minor scratches) and they have been sitting for years. They need a good home.

I'm guessing no pics will be an issue for most so I posted this as a feeler not fs. First offer gets 'em.

--edit
Didn't get even a nibble so I am guessing Stock rims are in low demand.
Changed from FEELER to FREE.
Anyone want these before the junk yard gets them?

Last edited:

EHmotorsports

Greg gates can use them. We are trying to rework his car for him. How much would greyhound shipping be to Portland Oregon?

I've had a few PM's asking about shipping as well. They are sitting at my parent's house. Shipping might be too much for them to handle regardless of cost. Best I can do is check with them and get back to you.

Is there anyone still in GA that might want to be a middle man?

Diego

Some one in Georgia play middle man, ship me one for a full sized spare... Greyhound should be like $20 to ship...

Diego

92_talon_awd

I'll take em

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned