The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: Volk Evo 3 wheels

jcrimboli

Make/Model: Volk Evo 3
Lug pattern: 4/5x114.3
Size: 17x7
Offset: +44

Just putting these out there to see what I can get (cash or possibly trade). I'm running the stock 4x114.3 so trades would have to be in that bolt pattern because I just replaced both front wheel bearings. Tires are shot, I'll have them removed prior to shipping to alleviate additional cost. I'm also missing one of the waffle/center caps. Make an offer!

Looking for $800 obo OR trade. Price is negotiable, but please be reasonable.

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

Before a mod says something, make offer ads aren't allowed. You have to post an asking price. If nothing else, start high and put obo.

G

Staff member
What's the width and offset?

Dopeem1

used to have this exact set!! sweet wheels man, center caps do not exist btw...

jcrimboli

I know! I've been on the hunt for too long. I figured someone may have better luck than I have. Trying to fund more basic maintenance and go-fast stuff...

quato

I want these so bad! Can you hold onto them for another year for me? Pretty please? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ua7evo3

Hi I know your post has been up for a while but I was wondering if your wheels were still for sale? I was willing to make an offer I just have to double check a couple things for my wheel specs but all I need is your wheel faces because one of mines cracked. Lmk if there still up for sale. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned