The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #800/2000 Full Part Out

Areck

#800/2000 Full part out..

93 headlights ( more pictures have been added)
Carpet ( dirty but cleanable will include dye)
refurbished Front sub frame cross members (all sanded down undercoated and painted with high temp paint on the top sides)
2 6 bolt oil pans both come with bolts one is sanded down and repainted one is original condition.
throttle body with all sensors
all interior parts still
2 6 bolt blocks (one from a TSI AWD 1992 talon the other is from a GVR4 both are non built but in great shape.)
all engine mounts and uni-body engine mounts
1 6 bolt head completely broken down all cleaned up at machine shop adding pictures soon.
new front control arms
1 transfer case
1 GVR4 transmission (great shape)
1 turbo out of 1992 eagle talon TSI AWD no shaft play.
1 WL sway bar brand new 22mm
2 GVR4 wiring Harnesses
1 Eagle talon TSI AWD ECU "manual ECU not automatic
All body panels are in great shape minus the back right door "passenger side small dent
All 4 OEM rims with tires at 50% tread
4 bolt rear end seems to be in ok condition not sure.
front axles great condition no issues
1 short shifter great condition still mounted to the cage
2x tie rod ends (new)
2x front sway bar end links (new)
misc engine sensors from GVR4
1 clean intake manifold
1 4g63 throttle body
2 Valve covers 1 Mitsubishi and 1 from Eagle talon TSI
2 1991 grills 1 black 1 chrome (black has been sanded and painted)

The link that says "Click" has all the pictures too many to post on forum. There are 5 pages of high res pictures on photo bucket click the picture and you will get a very nice clear picture of the item.

click

Please note I charge shipping on the part unless its small or I say otherwise. I will provide proof of cost and refund the difference if I exceed the quoted price. I am not here to make money on shipping.

Parts Sold as of 4/11/2014

800/2000 badge sold - Wilfongtsi
Front Calipers + Brackets + Vent sold - Onesickcrx
Rear tail light middle section and FMIC sold - Tek 88
Sending Unit and Fog lights sold - Losermakesgood
fender liner sold - DavsR
Vents Center sides sold - SSGDave
Transmission sold - transparentdsm

Last edited:

MellowVR4

Color?
Rust?

Areck

I have all the body parts fenders had some rust damage at the bottom but was cut off. the area were the rust is is covered by the dog leg that attaches to the fender. I cut the rust off other wise they are in good condition. The AC however is not in good condition I couldn't justified selling it.

Areck

Green I ll get pictures its all in my shed so with all the snow havnt had time to get out there Its basically the exact same as what you see the build thread minus the engine. The engine is a virgin 6bolt thats at the machine shop.

LIV4PSI

Where is the build thread?

Areck

click

Things that differe from this are different engine and gauge was broken so that is all gone.

The current engine is a 6 bolt out of a 1g talon TSI AWD 1992 virgin block, and head. completely stock.

I am am just about done with my list from all the parts ALL PMS replied too I ll have pictures up tomorrow.

LIV4PSI

Link is dead

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts