The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Used AGX Suspension With Sportline Springs $250 shipped

idreamidrive

Forsale: Used KYB AGX Suspension with Sportline lowering springs and tophats

Price: $250 shipped

Part #s:
734005 - AWD/FWD KYB AGX front suspension
741013 - FWD KYB AGX rear suspension
4.1060 - Eibach Sportline Performance Spring Kit

Pros: Not leaking, Decent setup if you have a FWD TEL.
Cons: No idea on the mileage or life of shocks, FWD rear shocks.

I was going to use this for my VR4, but since my clutch is slipping I decided to try to sell these to make my flywheel/clutch setup not hurt my wallet as much. I acquired these off of craigslist thinking they were for awd, but turns out the rear shocks are for fwd, bushing sleeve is too small. I was just going to use the springs on my gr2 rear suspension I have now or somehow remove the bushing in the base of the shock. If you can do greyhound shipping that would be awesome for me as I stated, trying to lessen the wallet cleaning.
If you need more pictures or have anymore questions, ask away.

^this foam thing is ripped, but it is really low density foam

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts