The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

28/1000 part out BG car

Captn

Never finished the project time to part ways

I am willing to ship anything at your expense some prices are shipped

all parts have never been raced, Car was never tuned.

I have paperwork for the motor and it was purchased a few years ago, car had been sitting for a while never, could get my sh*t together.

last compression test was 150 across the board was a few months ago driven the car 4 times since.

Bottom end - SBR stage 1, 0.020 eagle rods, manley pistons, (8,5:1) 5k miles, balance shaft elim kit, new timing belt - short block - 1000$
Head - SBR stage 1, SI valves, bc springs, 3g lifters, dks 272's 5k miles - 500 no cams
Long block - 1500

prosport evo white/green wideband w/sensor- 125$
dks 272 cams low miles - sold
ams no tick lifters never used - 100 shipped
3g lifters low miles - 80 shipped
tre stock rebuild trans 7k miles no grinds - 450
evo injectors - sold
punishment racing budget t3 exhaust manifold - 80
Magnus fuel rail -10 - 85 shipped
Sending unit set up for -6 SS lines - 100

Found some bad rust on the shell, so I will be parting out body parts/interior. Fenders are junk, hood is in rough shape, front bumper sold.

galant vr4 cluster 136,xxxk miles
Interior 8/10 ( carpet needs help )
Dog legs and door cladding good shape
Rear bumper/ some scratches but in good shape.
91 tail lights
89 underdash
89 glove box
Dash Badge 150$ 28/1000

also have some rota subzero wheels, very new hankook tires. 4x115
txt two six two five zero one 1052 for pics

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
Pm sent on wastegate and post a few pics of it

Captn

Gaining interest. If I can get some more interest on what I have I will part before motor sells, it has to be a decent amount though.

sy1100

Fuel sending unit,shifter assembly, power antenna ( as long as its in good working order) interior foot guards (I think that's what they are called) and all window seals ( in good condition)

LIV4PSI

I propose a strike on buying Captn's parts until he tells us the name of his child. Troll... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

snailspool

Interested in the FMIC and piping. What is the condition of the full system, and do you have any pics of the core? I think we may be able to work something out.

ShaggyTE

Rear seat belts? I need the receiving ends for all 3 and the middle lap belt. I have the 2 shoulder belts already so I won't need those. Let me know price shipped to 68136.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts