The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 720cc injectors, 6bolt core, bolt on PTE housing, misc forsale...

turbohf

i have been waiting to post this till after the holidays. think i have a complete list here now. i dont think i have sold anything here before, but have sold tons of stuff on the forums over the years. i use the same name on every forum, ebay, gmail, etc. im paypal verified. i can take pics with name card, no problem. just lmk and ill dig out the parts for pics, actually i'll probably do it this weekend anyway.

edit: how about a package deal... ecmlink v3, maf cable, eprom ecu, 48state shipping, paypal'ed = ***SOLD***

PTE bolt on housing... includes wastegate. was on 5031/50trim that i got screwed on, fubar compressor housing/wheel (thrust bearing), no turbine housing contact. $100
click
click
click
click
click

Osidetiger 720cc injectors... 12.8ohm. got this as package/trade for my Integra but dont need this large of injector $150
click
click

PLX Devices M300 wideband... new'ish Bosch sensor (no leaded gas), tint on lens is bubbling (just needs pealed off if it bothers you), works great *pending*

4g63t 6 bolt that was in my GVR4. think its from a 91 Laser auto. lost compression on 2 cylinders (burnt valves?). ran fine before that. compression was 155psi across before. missing oil pump, timing stuff, flywheel, pulley, valvecover, etc. basically selling the block/rotating. some of the head stuff is missing, but casting is still bolted on. $100

stock GVR4 intercooler $50

stock GVR4 pipes offer?

1g TB elbow $20

1g/GVR4 stock MAF $50

EVO9 stock rear springs $25

front seat belt setup, black (one in console) $25

91-92 headlights... ok condition, missing couple adjusters (swapped onto 93's to make them perfect) $20

91 LS grill... painted black $20

91 GVR4 grill chrome... has some pealing $20

GVR4 power window switch $20

im open to trades also. im looking for/want to buy:
TiAL BOV... maybe even a stock GVR4/DSM valve.
92 GVR4 grill in green
EVO seats (not blue, must be local)
EVO 560cc injectors
other stuff that may be interesting
stuff for my Integra lol.

none of the prices include shipping. i ship USPS, usually priority flat rate boxes. im located in Lake Stevens, WA 98258

Last edited:

SSGdave

PM Sent!

Last edited:

turbohf

added pics with a name card.

mitsuturbo

Pics of engine?

Do you know if it's ever been torn down or rebuilt? I'd like to find one that still has original bearings in it (that aren't spun).

turbohf

i honestly dont know. im pretty sure he said it came out of an 1991 auto laser turbo. i found a worked 13g turbo in the trunk, lots of heat cracks around wastegate and of course manifold. so i would guess that it had never been apart. i stole random stuff off it for my new motor. but never even bothered to pull the head. bearings should be good. it just as 2 dead holes.
click

turbohf

sorry, im not gonna ship the engine. i might help you put it in the back of a truck. lol.

as for cam caps... i wanna say yes, but they are not on the head right now. means i got to remember what i did with them, and hope they are not at the bottom of the scrap metal tote.
i bought a 2.4 block with forged pistons/rods/crank in it. bought a new head and oil pan, and took most the rest i needed off the 2.0 motor. ill see what i can do about getting a picture of it. but its buried, and my garage is a mess.

turbohf

full? it was upgraded from v2... looks like the only option on there site is full on upgrade from v2?

btw. i offer package deals /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif unfortunately the GM MAF is still on my car so cant do full tuning upgrade. and ill take your TiAL bov and evo560s as trade in lol...

mitsuturbo

I'm gonna need to see the engine this weekend if at all possible. There's a strong possibility (95%) i'll be taking this off your hands.

turbohf

sure ill try to dig it out. also try to look for rockers/caps for ya. i did find a whole variety of Honda rockers? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif lol

also i posted up a package price on the link/injector/etc...

turbohf

someone buy this link setup! need cash to finish turbo/motor for Integra lol.

prove_it

pics of the 91 LS grill please.

turbohf

damn, forgot about the grill. I'll try to remember to dig those out. but its cold out there for me.

lower price on the link setup.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned